by Oree Laser
The power of the laser will affect the speed of the laser equipment cutting the plate, and the cutting speed of the laser equipment will affect the cutting quality of the plate. Under the condition of a certain laser power, there is an optimal cutting speed range. If the speed is too fast or too slow, it will affect the flatness of the surface of the cutting material.
Cutting speed is too fast
1. The laser beam and the material come into contact with each other in a short time, which may result in the inability to cut and spark.
2. Some areas can be cut, but some areas cannot be cut.
3. The whole cutting section is delaminated.
4. As a result, the board cannot be cut off in time. The cut section shows a diagonal stripe path, and the lower half of the plate produces molten stains, as shown in the following figure.
Cutting speed is too slow
1. The time of interaction between the material and the laser increases, resulting in over-melting of the cutting plate, and the cutting section is rough.
2. The cutting seam will widen accordingly, causing over-burning in smaller rounded or sharp corners, and the ideal cutting effect cannot be obtained.
3. The cutting efficiency is low, which affects the production capacity.
Judging method of cutting speed
The cutting speed is reasonable: The cutting sparks spread from top to bottom, the cutting surface is stable, and there is no molten slag in the lower part;
Cutting speed is too fast: Cutting spark tilt
Cutting speed is too slow: The cutting sparks are non-diffusive and few, condensing together.
your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *Submit