by oree laser
The fiber laser is the core equipment of the fiber laser cutting machine, which has a great impact on the use of the whole machine after its failure. One of the main causes of failure of fiber laser power supplies and modules is the condensation inside the laser. The internal condensation of the fiber laser has a lot to do with the bad operating habits of the fiber laser. In order to reduce the failure rate of the fiber laser and the loss caused by the shutdown of the fiber laser cutting machine, please pay attention to the following when operating the fiber laser cutting machine:
一. Fiber laser cutting machine boot sequence:
1.Check if is there any items that affect the safe operation of the machine around the machine's operating range.
2.Switch on the fiber laser cutting machine main power and the each branch control power.
3.Check out the regulator is running normally after turn on the regulator.
4.Switch on the fiber laser power and keep its own air conditioner or internal desuperheater of the fiber laser cutter work for more than 30 minutes.
5.Turn on the air compressor after the fiber laser is turned on for 20 minutes, and check whether the air compressor is running normally.
6.Open the air control valve and the dryer, checking whether the operation status of the dryer is normal, and whether the air pressure is normal.
7.Open the cutting assist gas control valve according to the cutting needs, check whether the cutting auxiliary gas pressure is normal.
8.Turn on the machine power, and press the power button to start the machine control system, and keep the machine returns to the original position after the control system starts normally.
9.Turn on the chiller after the fiber laser is turned on and worked about more than 30 minutes, and check whether the chiller is in normal operation.
10.Make the fiber laser in state of high voltage until the actual temperature of the high and low temperature water of the chiller reaches the set temperature ±1 °C range, and check whether the operation state of the fiber laser is normal.
11.Open the exhaust fan or dust collector, check whether the operating state of the exhaust fan or the dust collector is normal, and let the fiber laser cutting machine enter the state to be cut.
二．Fiber laser cutting machine shutdown sequence
1. Shut down fan or dust collector
2. Turn off the high voltage of the fiber laser, return the machine to the original point, then close the control system as required. After the control system is closed, press the power off button to turn off the control system power and turn off the machine's main power.
3. Turn off the cold water chiller.
4. Shut down the dryer, and each pneumatic control valve.
5. Turn off the air compressor.
6. Shutdown regulator.
7. Turn off the power switch of each branch, and the main power switch of the fiber laser machine
Use the midway stop operation precautions:
During the startup process, and there is no cutting task or rest time of more than 1 hour. It is recommended that the customer turn off the high voltage of the fiber laser, not turn off the fiber laser power switch, and turn off the chiller. When the product needs to be cut again, the chiller is operated, and the actual temperature of the chiller high and low temperature water reaches the set temperature ±1 °C range, then the high voltage on the fiber laser, and then start to emit the light to cut.
Note: There is no way that the fiber laser power switch is off and the chiller is still running!
三．Quick boot operation skills only for reference
When the customer shuts down at night, the fiber laser power switch is not turned off, so that the air conditioner or internal dehumidifier of the fiber laser always in a state of work, and the power consumption is small. It is not necessary to wait for 30 minutes when the fiber laser is turned on the next day.
四．Customer site placement of fiber laser environment requirements
1. Customers are advised to purchase a temperature and humidity meter, placed in the fiber laser air-conditioned room to monitor the temperature and humidity in the air-conditioned room.
2. The customer understands the environmental requirements of the fiber laser according to the following ambient temperature and ambient relative humidity table contents. When the laser low temperature water is set to 22 degrees, the laser ambient temperature (air conditioning room temperature) is below 26 degrees, the laser environment relative humidity (air conditioning room relative humidity) ) to ensure that below 75%. If the laser environment relative humidity (air conditioning room relative humidity) exceeds 75%, such as 85%, the laser ambient temperature (air conditioning room temperature) should be adjusted below 24 degrees, otherwise there will be a risk of exposure inside the laser. If the intersection value of the laser ambient temperature (air-conditioned room temperature) value and the laser environment relative humidity (air-conditioned room relative humidity) value are lower than 22, there will not condense of the laser inside. If it is higher than 22, there will be a risk of condensation inside the laser, customers can improve by
reducing the laser ambient temperature (air conditioning room temperature) value and the laser environment relative humidity (air conditioning room relative humidity). Or set the cooling and dehumidification function of the air conditioner to keep the ambient temperature of the laser not more than 26 degrees while keeping the relative humidity of the environment less than 60%. It is recommended that the customer pay attention to the value of the temperature and humidity meter in each shift so as to find the problem in time and prevent the risk.
五．Fiber laser requirements for cooling water
It is required to replace the fiber laser cooling water for three months. The cooling water is Watson's distilled water. The conductivity requirement is from30us/cm to 50us/cm. If the conductivity is greater than 50us/cm, the cooling water should be replaced in time; if the conductivity is less than 30us/cm, tap water can be added to the cooling water. When adding tap water, pay attention to monitoring the conductivity value to avoid the conductivity exceeding the requirements.
六．Ensure that the chassis is sealed
The fiber laser's chassis is hermetically sealed. Please keep the airtight state of the chassis during the machine is working to prevent external high temperature and high humidity air from entering the chassis. The following aspects should be noted for the inspection of the tightness of the chassis:
1.Whether the cabinet doors are tight; whether the lifting bolts at the top are tightened; whether the protective cover of the unused communication control interface at the rear of the chassis is covered, whether the used connector is fixed, and whether the power cable inlet is sealed.
2. If we need to open the cabinet door for some reasons during use, we need to turn off the chiller we open the cabinet door. After the cabinet door can be closed, then follow the starting sequence of the fiber laser, first turn on the laser power switch for more than 60 minutes, then turn on the chiller, finally put the high pressure on the fiber laser until the actual temperature of the chiller high and low temperature water reaches the set temperature ±1 °C range on the fiber laser.
your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *Submit