by Oree Laser
● Steel plate welded beam. The requirements for welding and heat treatment at various stages are high, the cross-section of the beam is large, and the steel plate used is thick, which results in the beam being too heavy and the dynamic response is poor, which indirectly leads to the increase in the size of the drive motor and increase the cost;
● Cast aluminum alloy beams. This beam is currently used by most laser cutting machine manufacturers. Compared with some other metal beams, the aluminum alloy bracket is lighter in weight, because the density of aluminum is low. At present, the thinnest casting thickness in China is 12mm. It is commonly used in high-power, large-format laser cutting machines to ensure the speed of the laser head and the stability at high speeds;
● Welded aluminum beams. Reasonable cross-section and strength can be obtained, but the welding deformation is large, the manufacturing cycle is long, and it is only used in the case of single piece and small batch production;
● The laser cutting machine extrudes the aluminum profile beam, also known as the aviation industry extruded aluminum profile. The beam adopts a new structure. The beam of a laser cutting machine extruded with aluminum profiled solves the poor mechanical properties of existing beams in production and application, many casting defects, large welding deformation, and long manufacturing cycles. Only used for a series of problems such as single piece and small batch production.
Advantages of extruded aluminum profile beams for the aviation industry
● The extruded aluminum profile of the aviation industry is finely processed after the extrusion molding process and quenching heat aging process, which makes the overall rigidity and surface quality of the beam very good, and at the same time has good toughness and ductility.
● The beam structure optimized by finite element analysis, based on the metal characteristics of aluminum alloy, corrosion resistance, light weight, high rigidity, guarantees high-speed movement during laser processing, and has perfect dynamic performance. Under the condition of accuracy, High-speed cutting of various graphics can be realized.
● Aviation industry aluminum profile beams allow equipment to have efficient dynamic performance, greatly improving processing efficiency, while ensuring processing quality.
● High accuracy
After artificial aging, solution treatment and finishing, the beam has good integrity, rigidity, toughness and ductility.
● High speed
Aluminum alloy has the characteristics of light weight and strong rigidity, which is conducive to high-speed movement during processing, and high flexibility is conducive to high-speed cutting of various graphics on the basis of high precision.
Lighter beams can ensure fast equipment operation, improve processing efficiency, and ensure processing quality.
From the advantages of the above-mentioned aluminum beam, it can be known that the aluminum beam can not only ensure the high-speed operation of the laser cutting machine, but also ensure the accuracy and efficiency of the cutting. If you want to ensure the life and accuracy of the laser cutter, aluminum beams are undoubtedly a good choice, which can not only reduce the time cost and time loss. And after using the same age, the aluminum beam can guarantee the cutting accuracy to the greatest extent.
your email address will not be published. required fields are marked *Submit